Old January 20th 17, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default The mission of a cat ...

On 1/19/2017 1:58 PM, John Kasupski wrote:

OK, I hope I'm not breaking any taboos here, because I don't think I've seen
anyone post a link to a YouTube video here before now. I'm pretty confident
you'll be able to view this since the user-agent string in the header info on
your posts shows me this:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.6.0

That stuff in parentheses indicates a 64-bit version of Windows 7 (or Windows
Server 2008, but the kernel is pretty much the same either way), and therefore
it's reasonable to presume that you have a fairly capable computer, Furthermore,
the domain name (dslextreme.com) suggests you're probably not on an internet
connection that's too slow for this. That being the case, I hope you'll enjoy
this video of two cats sharing a bowl of milk in a rather comical manner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7oEakY0tU

No offense intended by all that technical stuff, Joy,..but there are still some
people out who can't watch videos online because the're using older computers
aren't up to it, and sometimes they get a little touchy if you offer a link to a
video, so I check header info first.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Thank you, John. I laughed for almost the entire three minutes. The
larger, spotted cat was definitely the more polite of the two.

No offense taken. The amount I understand about computers and their ilk
is minute compared to what there is to understand. I frequently refer
to my son or son-in-law for instruction, since they are both software
engineers.

You definitely weren't breaking any taboos, and I enjoyed the video
thoroughly.