Old January 20th 17, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default The mission of a cat ...

On 1/19/2017 4:50 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:11:44 -0800, The New Other Guy
wrote:

There are people who THINK they can't do things, but haven't tied in the
last 10 years, and there are (AND always will be) those who bitch and
whine about anything they don't like, so to survive in Usenet, you need
to develop a think skin, and ignore the trolls and a&^holes.

That ESPECIALLY goes in the food group that you're already aware of.

Even GLyN (Gato Loco y Negro) knows THAT.

I know that too. I have been active on Usenet for more than ten years and know
all about trolls and other commonly encountered annoyances, and how to deal with
them. That's one reason I learned to read header info to begin with. ;-)

I don't think Joy - or Jill, who is in that food group and who I know already
looked at that video - are any of those things, so it doesn't hurt to be
considerate, especially since I'm new to this group and would prefer for the
regulars to consider me a welcome addition to this NG and not somebody they'd
just as soon had stayed away.

Gato Loco y Negro - crazy black cat? I didn't take Spanish in school, so most of
my understanding of Spanish came from the Hispanic woman next door, and that's
all been verbal, not in print.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

I did take Spanish in school, and I'd say your neighbor is a good
teacher. That translation is right on.

Joy