Old November 25th 03, 04:31 AM
Sherry

Howdy,

We have our stray cats that we take care of and are looking for a way to keep
their water bowl from
freezing. I have built them a house to live in which they like, but it just
dropped to the 20s in
the past day or so and their water bowl freezes.

I'm guessing I could get some sort of thing made for Bird Baths but was
wondering if anyone had
anything specific they have used. I'm looking for the Cheapest solution I
can find. Any
suggestions woudl be great.

Thanks.

I haven't priced one, but heated water bowls are available at about any pet
store or farm and ranch store. Another suggestion I'd like to suggest is a
product I found at Petsmart the other day, it's a flat, hard plastic mat, about
16" x 20". It has a steel wrapped cord and is specifically designed for
doghouses. It heats up to 102 degrees. They're kind of expensive, but would be
great and safe for your cat house.

Sherry