Old January 19th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dejablues[_4_]

Default Is 5F cold?

"Cheryl" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Last night I came home at midnight and it was 8F. I called around for
Pussy but she must have fallen asleep. The heat was off since noon
and it was 46F indoors. At 1am I put some food out for Pussy just in
case. I went around calling her. Finally she came running from the
bushes. It might be cold to the thermometer but not for her because
instead of going inside she insisted in eating first. There we were
out in 5F, me watching her eat. Finally she came in. This morning it
was 42F indoors. The heat was on for 3 hours before it got to 50F. I
have too much assets to qualify for welfare even though my income is
only 4 figures.

I am so sorry to hear that you can't run heat. You must be so cold to the
bone all the time. I think your cat will be ok, but maybe you can look
around for other resources to help with heat. Maybe your utility company.
Good luck and stay warm.

Hey ": Give up your FIOS account and pay your heating
bills, or stop trolling for sympathy, asshat.