Old January 19th 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

Default Is 5F cold?

On Jan 18, 9:52*pm, "dejablues" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Last night I came home at midnight and it was 8F. *I called around for
Pussy but she must have fallen asleep. *The heat was off since noon
and it was 46F indoors. *At 1am I put some food out for Pussy just in
case. *I went around calling her. *Finally she came running from the
bushes. *It might be cold to the thermometer but not for her because
instead of going inside she insisted in eating first. *There we were
out in 5F, me watching her eat. *Finally she came in. *This morning it
was 42F indoors. *The heat was on for 3 hours before it got to 50F. I
have too much assets to qualify for welfare even though my income is
only 4 figures.

I am so sorry to hear that you can't run heat. *You must be so cold to the
bone all the time. *I think your cat will be ok, but maybe you can look
around for other resources to help with heat. *Maybe your utility company.
Good luck and stay warm.

Hey ": Give up your FIOS account and pay your heating
bills, *or stop trolling for sympathy, asshat.- Hide quoted text -

Hey dejablues Look in the mirror if you want to see an asshOLE AND a
bad speller.

Have a nice day.