Old January 14th 05, 09:23 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-14, Tanada penned:
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money? I know we
have some, ok a lot, of computer geeks, educators (or what passes for one)
and so forth. You don't have to be any more specific than you want, but I
confess to being extremely curious. If you're currently out of work, you
don't have to say so, just list your career field.

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to a
Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

I'm a computer geek married to a computer geek!

I'm a s/w engineer, currently in the aerospace field, and my husband Eric is a
firmware engineer at a hard drive company.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch