Old June 12th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default GIANT Feline Cute-itude-- Don't Miss!!!

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs, in a Norway
Zoo.
http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

I have had a window open on them almost all day, and every time I look at
them, I see somthing else that absolutely SLAYS me with the cute.

Also, if you want to see a GIANT SIZED UPSIDE-DOWNY HEAD, this mama lion
has it covered.

Caliban is wondering at the sounds coming from Meowmie - squeals,
babytalk, aaahs. The mama lion just looked at her cubs like, 'are these
mine?' A little cub just yawned hugely. Aww.

If anyone wants to know what the writing on that page means, speak up and
I'll translate it.

Just waching a little'un having a feed, wonderful cam! Thanks