Old July 5th 15, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy and the Bedspread

"jmcquown" wrote in message

She ducked underneath the part that hangs to the floor.

I got back into bed and was going to do a bit of reading. Next thing I
knew, Buffy had climbed up the foot of the bed from underneath the
bedspread. She came popping out from under it like a jack-in-the-box!

It was so comical I literally LOL'd! She liked that trick so well she got
down and did it again. She had me giggling like a maniac!

Jill

She's really enjoying her life with you.

And I'm enjoying my life with her! She really is a sweet cat. And
quite the comic.

Jill