Old June 18th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Yes, yu were uh lufferlee kuppel an had so mutsh to luuk furrwwurd tu.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
trudi sees anna sayz qweetly itz gudta remfur, butted don't be sad,
juzt remfur how happi you wuz bak den, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Stormmmee"
i sure iz glad of dat, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:31:05 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

as the music finishes anna kittees is singing Tiger says to MMe.
heriz
yourown prezzie, he holdz owt a blue and white wrapped, the paper
has
candlez anna little mouseyz onit...

I getted you charmz fur each year of owr winkin...
1 a platimun ping pong ball kuz you likez ta bat bat dem anna i
likez
anithin dat makez yoursef happy.
2. a little platum anna blue saphire inna shape ofa motercycle
beclawz itsa
giftee you gived minesef anna we taked nize tripz init.
3. a cerimonial mousee beclawz it remindz bof of uses of owrz
winkin... anna
mozt recent blessin of da kittenz.
4. a little platim lobzter wif saphire eyez. beclawz you alwayz
makez sure
der iz lotsa gud fudz wherefur we goez
5. a platim nip leaf beclaws efuri timez i efin thinkz of
yourownsef it
makez minesef az happi aza better dan bezt hydropnikally grown
nip.

Tiger, smoocheez.\

Tiger, dey is trooly bootiful, an you is such a
thoughtful kitty! [puts each of them on her
collar]

Yoo reely iz da luff ob mine life!

[smoochies]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/11/2009 12:35:28 PM

Pit2nya getz misty eyes of joy kuz heow bootyful diz iz
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey gitz uh lump in hiz throat frum remembering haow n wen he gabe
Tabitha hur bootiful red stone...n he twyz not tew cry in frunt uff
all da gests.