Old October 19th 16, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2016: list of eventz

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
Rebecca wrote:
Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself
know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown
sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an
nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.

Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016

Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez
purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk

MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee
who will kall da namez

First callin uv namez

Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and
danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz
may take place owtside da event venyoo.

Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If
we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat
Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez

Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016

Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez
purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk

MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee
who will kall da namez

First callin uv namez

Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and
danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz
may take place owtside da event venyoo.

Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If
we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat
Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez

Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

Are we yuzink da e-kwipmint I brot?

Um, sorry that noewspeak was a bit too hard for me to unfuzzle.