Old November 3rd 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Phyllis Stone

Default cat food question

I have a beautiful female cat who has adopted us. She hung around for a few
weeks and I tried to find her owners but never did. She had been spayed and
likes to sleep on the bed and does all the things that a well loved pet
does. She had some bad habits, love nips, furniture scratching but we have
mostly worked these out. The one persistent problem is the food. She is so
picky and will go without eating rather than eat something she dislikes. One
of her favorite things is those Kroger pouches, but only tuna. I doubt these
are good for her, I worry that they are even harmful. She will eat some dry
food. I don't know what her previous owners fed her. Is there anything that
all cats like that is good for them too? I have tried cooking for her,
chicken and fish but she rejects that too.