Old September 28th 03, 07:59 PM
Ollie Burger

Cheryl wrote in message ...

Vet will probably start her on Flagyl so I'd
suggest you call the vet back and let them know about the diarrhea.
In most cats this will wipe out any microorganisms causing the
diarrhea. If not, then you have something more to go on.

Oops. As a followup Flagyl is really nasty bitter tasting so if they
ask liquid or tablet, definitely get the tablets and put the half tab
into a gelcap to keep her from foaming at the mouth and likely either
spitting it out or getting sick to her tummy just from that.

The Vet gave a prescription for flagyl for
Buster's diarrhea, so I have that. I'll see
what he has to say after looking her over.

I'm wracking my brain trying to remember
your other cat's name... arrgh, another
senior moment :0) I hope they are both
well though... thanks for the input.

BTW, Butchie is ovbiously upset regarding
Buster... he's been insecure and needy all
week - as if he isn't an attention hog in any
case - but he's getting lotsa lovin'
nonetheless... Butchie and Max are piled up
at my feet right now

OB