Old November 13th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default POSSIBLE SAM SIGHTING!

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Sorry for shouting, but I'm excited!

I'm on the other side of the state from home, and can't heave here until
about noon tomorrow. As soon as I get set up in the Unidome I get a call
on my cell phone - "Are you the guy who is missing a cat?"

A guy living about 12 blocks away reports seeing a cat that sounds like
Sammy hanging around his house and the house across the street for about
the last week. I got his address and phone number. Nancy is going to run
over and see if she can catch sight of him and try to talk him in to
approaching. We're not sure yet that it is Sam, but man oh man do I hope
it is!

It's driving me crazy that I can't return home now, but I'd be fired for
sure if I did. Will keep you all posted as I learn more.

Dan

Purrs! Double purrs!!
Triple purrs!!! MLB