Old November 13th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default POSSIBLE SAM SIGHTING!

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Sorry for shouting, but I'm excited!

I'm on the other side of the state from home, and can't heave here
until about noon tomorrow. As soon as I get set up in the Unidome I
get a call on my cell phone - "Are you the guy who is missing a cat?"

A guy living about 12 blocks away reports seeing a cat that sounds
like Sammy hanging around his house and the house across the street
for about the last week. I got his address and phone number. Nancy is
going to run over and see if she can catch sight of him and try to
talk him in to approaching. We're not sure yet that it is Sam, but
man oh man do I hope it is!

It's driving me crazy that I can't return home now, but I'd be fired
for sure if I did. Will keep you all posted as I learn more.

Dan

I do hope it is Sammy. Lots more purrs that he'll soon be home.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart