Old October 30th 03, 11:52 PM
Cheryl

In ,
kaeli composed with style:
In article , darnit7
@aol.comnolitter enlightened us with...

http://www.thecatsite.com/cat_breeds....php?a=persian

It's really sinful how they've bred PKD into persians along with the
ugly face. It should be condemned. A friend of mine breeds poodles
and was looking into finding a stud for her newest standard poodle
bitch and found one she really likes. The problem is, the breeder
will only allow her stud to mate with Labs. She breeds Labradoodles.
My friend is completely against this.
http://www.bc-labradoodles.com/

http://www.traditionalcats.com/Breed...sianHistory.ht

"Beautiful Duchess" looks like a lion! The more I look, there are a
lot of old photos where they look like lions with a full mane. I love
the look of the old persians much better than the way they look now.