Old September 25th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default Purrs and Prayers needed please

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
. ..
The receptionist at my Dr's office, Barb, who we got Sqweex as a bittie
from, 5 years ago, is having her left knee replaced on Monday, and any
spare purrs and prayers for a successful operation and recovery for her
would be greatly appreciated.
She is a wonderful woman who has a cat rescue, and I love her dearly.
At least she won't be having the same &%*! surgeon who did my knees in
2001.

Thanks so much.
Hugs
Kyla

Knee replacement is still tough, although much easier than it used to be,
and the results are amazing. Purrs for your friend-- she will soon be very
happy she did this.

I had my right knee replaced in October 1995. It is the best joint in
my body. I hope your friend will be able to say the same. Best
wishes to all. MLB