Old April 20th 05, 02:02 AM
jmcquown

-L. wrote:
Does anyone else here cook foods specially for your cats? I have
started to feed Peewee cooked turkey and chicken - sometimes roasted,
sometimes boiled, usually with garlic. he does so much better when
he's eating mainly home-made food. Does anyone else do this? What
other meats do you cook? Has anyone tried liver? Are there any
things to avoid?I hate to spend money on it if he won't eat it.

Everytime I give him his meat his eyes just light up. I think he
thinks he's "special" because he's eggtinmg so much more attention.

-L.

I don't, but avoid onions at all costs. I'm not even sure garlic is good
for cats but don't quote me on that. Suggestion: look at the cat food
flavours available. Beef, liver (sure), chicken, turkey, lamb to get ideas.

Jill