Old April 20th 05, 09:21 AM
-L.

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
I give Li'l Bit (the preggers stray) turkey meat (lunch meat), or
rather I used to. She is not liking her "rich" stuff, since she's
giving it a "rerun" right after eating it. It's directly related
because she keeps her cat food down (both crunchies, and crunchies
mixed with a little tuna and warm water).

However, they adore hamburger and steak (raw), chicken cooked and

pork
cooked (I won't feed them that raw, too scary). I've tried liver (I
love it), but they don't seem to care for it cooked or raw.

All of my cats, internal and external, adore pork (even Smokie, who
isn't fond of "people" food). They don't like ham though, I think

it's
too salty for 'em.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

I have always been afraid of raw meat - salmonella and the likes. More
and more people have been sating it's ok, though...

-L.