Old May 13th 05, 06:14 PM
Fritti Fritti is offline
Member

Location: The Netherlands
Send a message via Yahoo to Fritti

Quote:
Originally Posted by J
Hi,

I went with my g/f and chose two kittens to join us in our home and we
go to pick them up at the start of June (can't wait). However, we
haven't had cats before but I am a cat lover and looking forward to
bringing up a couple of kits!

The problem is, there are still some kitten's left and we are now
toying with the prospect of picking another kitten from the litter
(there were three litters in the one home!) so we would then have three
of the little tykes to play with and love, and it would be one less
kitten left behind!

The problem is, I am a bit concerned about the two's company,
three's a crowd, and I wouldn't be happy if one was being left out.
I'd love it if they were all the best of friends, being littermates
and all.

Has anyone experience with taking on three kittens at once, and how did
they all get on?

Many thanks,

I've had people bringing entire litters to me at once, and it's sure good for their well-being. They keep each other occupied, play with each other, groom each other, and they very well get along with each other. It's the very best way to get multiple cats in your house, because you can be sure the cats will like each other since they grew up with each ohter. So do it! You'll love it!
Fritti and his gang.