Old October 22nd 05, 05:06 PM
Miss Violette

Default LOOKING FUR JELLICLE BALL--IZE NOO HERE.

do not feelz guilty, hafina collar on iz a really gud definze, nocat shuuld
hafta wearz one, Trudi, fur her whole howze dat hatez collarz, efin do soft
tryda makez uses wear dem...
CatTayls wrote in message
oups.com...
Meowmie thinks I hav Simeez in me but I don't know fur SHOOR.

No it wuz wif my noo meowmiee. tried to skratch her twize and tried to
bite her and a neighbur. She finully figger out that my noo coller wuz
hurting me so I wuz nervus frum skratching it and she thinkz my neck
wuz tender frum when they put thuh chip in me. I got skolded and then
we made up and I hazn't dun nuffing like that agin. Meowmie sez that
GM wud tell me my crimez had extenuayting cirkum stanzes.

Little Kitty, confessing in spite of herownself