Old October 13th 03, 01:58 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 03:50:19 GMT, "Hazel Az"
wrote:

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Good grief, Pam, this is ghastly and outrageous. You most
certainly have all the purrs and prayers we can muster. May the
nightmare end soonest. I can sympathize as I went through something
like it - - but when a bullet was fired through my living-room window,
I gave up, chickened out, and moved from the state! Had I been as
courageous as you've been, I'd have fought it out. But.... Did you
give up on the St Louis idea? At any rate, please let us know what
you learn from your lawyer - hope it's good news!! Take care.

Jeanne