Old June 18th 05, 12:20 AM
Philip

"biggerbadderbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

KellyH wrote:

If you really wanted to be helpful, YOU could go to the shelter and get
him
out and foster him until we can find a home. So far, you are the only
one
who lives in the area. I'm in MA, Mary's in NC, Candace in AZ, Phil,
midwest?, etc. Believe me, if I was anywhere near Orange County, I would
be
at the shelter in a heartbeat.

--
-Kelly

I just got off the phone with the shelter
The adoption fees involved are $50 - $60.00 for Conan.

They are open tommarrow 10 - 5

Conan can leave right now if someone could go get him.

He is an owner surrendered 2 yr old, neutered male.
I never heard how hold he was.

My vet put him in the 3-5 yr range, based on dental wear, one missing tooth,
and something else.