Old June 18th 05, 12:24 AM
KellyH

"Philip" wrote
Ya mean you'd trust me with Conan but not the money. Ok, I register your
values. Why then should I trust you to place Conan in a new home? You
might just find another cause to persue, never to be heard from again.
You and I both know it's harder to place 3-4 year old cats than it is to
place cute little kittens.

No, I don't trust you with Conan either. If you don't trust me either, then
no it wouldn't work. My point was, you are putting it on us to do something
and stomping your feet that we can't get off our collective asses, when if
you really did want to do something, you could. You created the mess.

--
-Kelly