Old June 18th 05, 12:27 AM
Mary

"Glitter Ninja" wrote in message
kitkatluna writes:
Philip wrote:

The Bargain Bin is just what an animal shelter is. As you all know,

the
county shelter is a dumping ground. There is still a diamond in the

rough
named Conan if you people can get your collective asses together

OK, you know what? Go to hell.

that cant happen, we seem to already have TWO places to have him
transported to across the country. I think we have our collective asses
together quite well and are ready to act at any moment if need be. Hope
all is well with the kitten! (especially healthwise!!!) (!)

Pam, you're terrific. And you're a gem for not pointing out to Philip
that this all happened because he was so eager to get rid of Conan, who
he thinks is just a defective product.

He just had a bad cold. He is a beautiful, friendly,
feisty boy!