Old June 18th 05, 12:33 AM
biggerbadderbarry

kitkatluna wrote:

Again, I say, with all due respect, you should be out of the picture. I
would not want you to be bothered with Conan. What if he got the new
kitty sick? Then they'd BOTH be screwed. You are definitely the last
person we'll send any money to. I'll send a nice amount to the shelter
though, if that would work.

Pam

When I called - I was on hold for at least 25 whole minutes...

I asked the lady if someone can pay the $50-60.00 with CC over phone.
She told me she didn't see why not, but she wasn't sure.

She transferred me back to the main looping answering machine.
I tried 3 of the menu options and could not get an answer about CC over
phone.

Ideally of course the new parent would have the money with them when
they pick Conan up.