Old June 18th 05, 01:09 AM
Philip

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
Philip wrote:

Ok, send me the bail money. Let's test your convictions.

Again, I say, with all due respect, you should be out of the picture.

But necessity can make for strange bedfellows, eh?

I would not want you to be bothered with Conan. What if he got the new
kitty sick?

A very valid concern all considered. Do you think the shelter would adopt
out a cat carrying a contagious disease .... especially now?

Then they'd BOTH be screwed. You are definitely the last person we'll send
any money to. I'll send a nice amount to the shelter though, if that would
work.

Pam

You failed my trust test. You would foot the bail money and then forget
about him once I had him home again. You won't trust me but you expect me
to trust you.