Old October 11th 04, 09:46 PM

CatNipped wrote:

My son's little kitten (the one I'd posting pictures of using his litter box
when I kitten-sat) was found dead next to his food bowl - they don't know
what killed him. Their 5-year-old, Taffy, is fine so they don't think it
was poison, and there were no marks on the kitten. They couldn't afford a
necropsy (and, to spare my feelings, they didn't tell me until a few days
after it happened when I specifically asked about him, so I couldn't help
out), so they'll never know what happened for sure.

Oh, that's so sad! Poor kitten, and poor Taffy, too! It's heartbreaking
to lose a pet, especially a kitten, at any time, but I think it's
particularly sad for a child.

Purrs for everyone!

Joyce