Old October 11th 04, 10:02 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:34:11 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

My son's little kitten (the one I'd posting pictures of using his litter box
when I kitten-sat) was found dead next to his food bowl - they don't know
what killed him. Their 5-year-old, Taffy, is fine so they don't think it
was poison, and there were no marks on the kitten. They couldn't afford a
necropsy (and, to spare my feelings, they didn't tell me until a few days
after it happened when I specifically asked about him, so I couldn't help
out), so they'll never know what happened for sure.

So sorry to hear this, and will light a candle for his journey to the
Bridge.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]