Old August 4th 05, 05:07 AM
Kristina Hall

Default Kitten Search - Bengal/Ocicat/Egyptian Mau

Hello.
My name is Kristina Hall I'm currently owned by a rambunction bengal cat
named Wire whom is now 3 years old. I'm looking into getting a second
cat and am researching prices from various breeders of three very
particular breeds.

Unfortunately where I live which is the Ottawa, ON Canada region no one
breeds any of the breeds I'm interested in, and I am finding that many
catteries insist on selling/placing cats locally (which makes sense).
However, I am still interested in getting a purebreed cat of one of the
three breeds as I like their looks and their personalities.

Below is details for what I'm looking for if you know someone, or are a
breeder please do contact me.

Looking for:
Breed(s): Bengal, Ocicat, and Egyptian Maus
Color: Silver

Thanks.
Kristina Hall

*** Cross posted