Old August 4th 05, 05:21 AM
Gillian White

"Kristina Hall" wrote in message
.. .

Unfortunately where I live which is the Ottawa, ON Canada region no one
breeds any of the breeds I'm interested in, and I am finding that many
catteries insist on selling/placing cats locally (which makes sense).
However, I am still interested in getting a purebreed cat of one of the
three breeds as I like their looks and their personalities.

I don't know how far afield you're willing to go, but there are a couple of
places for Bengals in the Toronto area :

http://www.icspotsbengals.com/
http://www.amberwoodbengals.com/contact.html

There's a vet in Ottawa by the name of Susan Little who apparently breeds
Egyptian Maus.

Gillian