Old May 11th 11, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Attn: Tough Girl Kitties

i thinkz AA standz fur... alla attentshun, Trudi, hic

"MLB" wrote in message
MeOwy wrote:
On May 9, 12:37 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I dunno, I kinda lost count. Let's see - all da Tough Girl Kitties,
please check in so'z we can count how minee of us dere is.
Harri
An in mineown howse, Amelia can be a TGK when her iznt talking to
mineownself.

Harri

Der is minsefl. Furry tuff an ineebreeweeayted *hic*
Anuffur shot ob whiff whiffur whifsky wateffur, pweez.
MeOwy, uh tombouy kittee

Iz don haffa bee tuf cus Iz da onli kitti in dis whirl. (Mi Meomi sez
so). Shee alsew sed shee finks sum kitties need Kittie's AA (wotevr dat
iz). TuTu