Old December 20th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default purrs pleas

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:28:53 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

owrz soft iz having high anxiety anna is sorta pullin herown furz owt,
wifowt bein specifik kuld owrsefz haf sum purrz dat soft kalms down and getz
dun what hersef needsta du beclawz hersef iz gonna haf no furz on herown
head if she stayz diz wurked up, OEJ fur herown catcerned howze

We iz boff purrink, but awlso suggest a rewaxing cocktail....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/19/2011 7:30:09 PM