Old September 10th 12, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets.cats,rec.gardens,misc.consumers.house
Bill Graham

Default Fences - Cats - DIY?

Brooklyn1 wrote:
"Bill Graham" wrote:

Well, to bring the discussion back to cats, I take in strays and
feed them and water them, and offer them a warm place to sleep in
the Winter time. What I don't do is imprison them. They were free
when they came to me, and they remain free while they are with me.
Part of the reason they choose to stay with me is the fact that the
door is always open. Both for me and for them. Slavery ended (or
should have ended) back in the 19th century, both for animals and
men.

Tell the truth, **** for brains... you're another of those lazy cheap
*******s who can't exert themselves to deal with litter and pay for
it... you don't take the cat to a vet and you feed it the cheapest
crap food you can find because this isn't the first time you made
believe you are caring for an animal because you know there's no
reason to make any investment in yet another cat that you'll find
flattened in the road. I've met lots of fake do-gooders like you... I
don't believe a word you said, you don't feed any cat, you're just
trolling.

Truth is, only one of our five cats goes outside to do her thing. The other
four all use the two litter boxes we keep in the house. But I know that it
is impossibler to tell a liberal anthing. They all know it all, and can't be
convinced by anything anyone else could say to them.