Old March 18th 05, 03:29 PM
CatNipped

"Karen" wrote in message

"Ahh well" she finally concluded "My Siamese is nearly 14, he won't be
around much longer and then I can have the Devon Rex."

Jeez. Tell her you hope her family doesn't say that about her when she

gets
older.

Yeah! When I told my mother about what happened to Bandit, I was expecting
her to say something stupid and insensitive and she didn't let me down. Her
response was, "Wouldn't it have been easier to just have her PTS - she is 15
years old." Right mom, I'll remember that if you ever have medical problems
and need someone to take care of you! She's one of those, "It's just an
animal" type of people - I *swear* I was adopted!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped