Old March 22nd 05, 09:52 AM
Lesley Madigan

On 2005-03-21, Lesley Madigan penned:

You and me both! When Isis passed away my mothers comment was "I suppose you
get fond of the things"

Wow. Just, wow.

My mother didn't like any small living things (I sometimes suspect
that category included children) my dad was a keen gardener and thus
loathed small felines. My SO's mum is an ailurophobe (Excuse
spelling).As a result, me and both my brothers have been owned by cats
(through one brother swears they're the wives and the other since his
job takes him all over the World left them with his ex-girlfriend but
visits regularly)

Perhap's we're all adopted too!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs