Old December 19th 05, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default my little man cat has a limp

Thanks for the advice, I am to start administering 2 a day antibiotics
tomorrow, 'that should be fun' I have to call the vet if he gets worse so
that's it I suppose. it does worry one so when they get ill. He came here as
a stray 2 years ago, He just moved in one rainy night, I put ads in the
local shops. No one claimed him, so I got him chipped and vaccinated. He
hates fuss, and I am really more concerned by this limp than him, proper
little hard nut he is! Thanks again, seasons greetings, who ever you
support.