Old June 2nd 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default fridge life of cooked mushrooms?

Enfilade wrote:

Oh dear. I keep spaghetti sauce in the fridge up to a week, shrooms,
meat and all.

So do I. Tomato sauce is an unfriendly environment for bacteria, anyway.

But I keep a lot of other things for longer than a few days. Once it
gets to be more than a week old, then I check it carefully before eating
it. At some point, it just gets dumped. I'm actually quite lazy about
cleaning my fridge, and every so often I have to dump out unrecognizable
items, container and all.

Joyce