Old February 23rd 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Persia did Upside Downey Head in my Hand!

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:08:50 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

I was on the couch yesterday watching television and Persia was snuggled up
next to me. (She finally got off the plaid shirt!)

I had my hand out and she laid her head in my palm (so sweet!). She fell
asleep. Next thing I knew, she did upside downey head in my hand. And she
finished it off with a paw draped over her nose! I didn't dare (nor care
to) move. It was just the sweetest thing! A soft little face in my hand,
paw over her eyes. And just so everyone knows, she snores. LOL Persia is
such a sweet little lady, but she snores.

Jill

Eeeeeeeeeeek! melt

My guys make tiny little "tooting" sounds when they snore.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War