Old November 4th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 4 Revized

Missy, ai did wike Piglett asked n tayked hur name owf da lizt, but noe
wurries, yu r awl mai gud frendz n dat watz impurtunt.

ai ulso taked trudi, WooToo, n Rebecca's naymes awf n added lorilli, hoo
wuntz tew joyne owr Club
..
ai luvz AWL uff yu

Pipps, TGK Prez.

Hu wud wike tew beh da VP?

ai fink Missy wud beh gud fur dat poshshun.
Hur haz da bezt hiss-spit wen needud.
Sekondz on dat, inny TGK?

Piglett reads this list and thinks, I am too olde to be a TGK, I kant
magine
signink up for diz. Dat cats in diZ houze finkz so kauze I keepz dem in
line but I wudent sine up for diz. If I didz, take mine name off da
lidst.
I duzent member woo too beink on diz lidst. Missy yes, woo too, no.

Dat is purrzaklee correk. Mine fren WooToo has sed dat she APROOFS ob
da TGK an lubs usses awl but shee is gnot tuff. On da uther paw, da
weigh yoo waks OT aroun maks me fink dat yoo belong. Aje iss not a
barrier.

--
Missy