Old July 14th 03, 01:22 AM
Outsider

(John Kimmel) wrote in
:

I dug a hole in the front garden where I had some light. Arranged the
cat in the bottom in a napping position then covered her up. It was
very hot, I had sweat and tears dripping down my face, and a big ball
of snot hanging from my nose which I finally just wiped on a
convenient sleeve.

Hosed down the front porch. Went to bed.
John Kimmel

Laughter, tears, curtain.

I live on Long Island and commute 50 miles each way on the parkway. This
year has been horrible. Along the parkways and on the side streets I have
seen so many "lost" animals. I don't know why it seems so much worse than
ever before. If these a pets I wish people would keep ther animals safe
somehow. I can imagine how you felt John. My sympathy too you.

Andy