Old January 8th 05, 08:07 PM
Mike Z. Helm

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 03:04:26 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

Specist!

Anyway, my kitten was shot when I found her. Fortunately it was only
with a pellet gun.

I can tell you one thing about dogs though. If anyone ever attacked me,
my dog would defend me. My cat would probably just watch - until she
realized I couldn't stop her from getting on the kitchen counter. Then
she'd jump up there and kill all my plants.

Yeah....but still....it's a dog. Come on...you know they're vermin. If they
ever had a molecule of nobility, we've bred it out of them. If you want a
real dog, have some real balls. Get a wolf.

What makes you think it's not a wolf?

Interestingly enough, they make better pets than something like a tiger,
leaopard, liion, cheetah, etc....