Old December 26th 10, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Itz here, Itz here

anna happee han, err hin err

happee high holy day wiffa candlez, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Dat wuz nise uff hur Pi2nya n ai m sawry yoo wuz wuzz afrayt ov it, but
am gwad yer Kuzin-kitty Candy wuffs et.
Merry Kissamouse tew yoo n yer famlee
Tidingz uff Komfurt n Joy
Luffs, Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n da rezt uff owr famlee

Meowmee gayve mine tunnelthingy uhway tu mine Kuzin-kitty Candy.
Hur izza calyko. I wuzz afrayt ov it, but hur luffz it, so datz gud.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna da Kissamouse box arrifed jus now. We gotted ta
open itself and it wuz wonnerful. Dere is diz big tunnel fingie u kan
krawl fru, wellz Willow and Piglett can, I seems to be a bit too
fluffie! Dere is a big hole in da middle anna I kan lay dere and da
girlz kant go all da weigh fru. Servez dem rite for laffink at
mineself.

I haff klamined da big red kardinal birdie that chirps. It wuz all
wonnerful and we fankz u our sekret santa.

But the way, I thank you too. Watching them play with the tunnel and O
T figuring out he could stop them both at the same time was really a
hoot.