Old July 14th 03, 06:23 AM
Sylvia M

I didunt kno dat we spokt meowbonikz.
Dyna, purrowdlee

"Mogie" wrote in message
Please respond in English this Eubonics stuff is nearly impossible to
understand.

Miss Violette wrote in message
s.com...
I was here first, and I rule, I don't let them have things I want, and

even
though I am smaller than Tiger anna TV I threaten them if it is needed

get my way, now mind you I am not that strict beclaws I am a pretty
agreeable ruler, I am only strict about my hidey space under the

headboard
and soft's lap, Miss Violette, smiling mysteriously at the clueless

boycat
Cory wrote in message
In article m,
says...
welcome, we have lots of fun here, there are five cats and 2 hoomanz

in
my
house, Miss Violette, bosscat

Hoo sed yu wuz da bosscat, MV, an' how did yurownself gettid dat tytul
frum da uffur kitteez?? Did yu hafta threten dem? Brybree,

purrhapz??
Wif whut?

--- Onyx, (clueless) wannabe bosskitty...

--
My e-mail address should be "spamfree"...

WARNING: If you troll the newsgroups I read, you WILL be reported.