Old July 20th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

On Jul 20, 8:00 am, Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...

No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

Lyke Pooh Bear??? Awwwwwwww!! Dats cute.

Lucy

Um, Louise??? I don't think they understand. They don't seem to be
scared enough.

I iz reel skared. Yu cum too beet mee up an Heather will haff to stopp
yoo an I mite gnot be abl to mak her stop stoppin yoo. .

--
Wascal
"The difference between food and beer is that beer

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran