Old December 6th 12, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Halogen ovens (OT)

"Lesley" wrote in message
Hi

I gather these are more common in the US so I wondered if anyone here
used one and what they were like? I'm considering getting one to
replace our old oven, which is really too big for 2 people and costs a
small fortune to warm up also Dave can't bend down nowadays to take
things out so it is hardly ever used

Lesley

how can an oven be too big for two people? I do agree about the warming
up. Worst thing I ever did was to get an electric oven. I got rid of a
free standing gas one when I had a new kitchen. N was here at the time, she
called it Stove. "please don't get rid of Stove"
She was right. I wish I had Stove back again.
My new electric cooker has already failed.
Stove would never have let me down.
I will try and get my electric oven repaired but if not he will be ripped
out and a gas one in. I never liked him. He takes so long to warm up.
I was used to Stove who warmed up quickly with his gas flame. I should have
kept him but I was getting a new posh kitchen then. I regret letting him
go, but I daren't tell Nüle I have regrets. She told me to keep him. I
should have listened.
Stove would still have been cooking my food now but my new posh built in
oven is only half working. It's supposed to heat top and bottom, now only
the top is heating.
As I like to cook this is a nuisance.

Tweed