Old May 28th 05, 12:52 AM
.oO rach Oo.

I just found out I am pregnant and was told to let my husband carry the baby
in so I can do the usual coming home activities with the cats (each gets a
pat on the head, spoken to and a belly rub) Since I would have been away for
a bit, they will likely be looking for my attention so if I am baby free
there is less chance of them being jealous.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"123456789" wrote in message news:fMwle.893$zb.779@trndny06...
Hi all,

I'll be bringing my son home from the hospital tomorrow. Any tips for a
new dad on how the cats will react to the new baby and any tips on how to
get the cats used to our new family member?

Thanks/.