Old February 10th 14, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Diana

Default Duffy's health report

In article ,
"MaryL" wrote:

Some of you have followed Duffy's progress from the time I adopted him. He
had his physical exam today, and TED said it is *perfect.* He said it is
very rare for a cat of Duffy's age (16) to have test results like that. He
had stopped eating for awhile, but it turned out that he needed dental work.
Two molars were removed (and the rest of his teeth cleaned and polished)
several weeks ago. After that, he started eating normally again. The poor
little guy was probably in pain until those two teeth were pulled. He gets
alone well with Selina and Nikki, so everything is going well.

Today his also Duffy's 16th birthday. He adopted me on Jan. 31, 2003, and I
am using the estimated age at his time of adoption to say that he is now 16
years old. He is an absolutely wonderful little cat, and he is still happy
and active. I could not possibly have dreamed of a more special cat than
what I got after he came into my life.

Photos of Duffy: Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf

MaryL

Love the pics, Mary. Many more birthdays to Duffy!