Old January 19th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Kitten Converts Reluctant Owner

On 1/18/2017 10:53 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 22:21:52 -0800, Joy wrote:

Okay, if you work for a magazine, I can understand your mortification.
That said, it is far easier to proofread something someone else has
written. I, too, notice errors in books I'm reading. However, I have
sent out far more than one email that wasn't correct. A Toastmaster
friend and I have fallen into the habit of proofreading anything the
other one writes for the club website. We've both found errors that
needed to be corrected.

See? It's not THAT hard to do! :-)

Unless it's 2 AM, you've been up since the previous sunrise, the prospect of
another is looming in the not-so-distant future, and you have an adorable kitten
around who occasionally becomes jealous of the computer when you're in the
middle of rewording a sentence. Then it can be a bit of a challenge. But, that's
not her fault...it's mine for not taking the time to do what I know I should do.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

LOL! I hope you get more sleep tonight, and maybe a nap or two during
the day.