Old February 20th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default KAN I haf sum purrs plees?

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:31:37 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

purrs on the way from my crew.

(and a note from Sammy "Lily, don't let them give you a tat - IT
ITCHES! Our hoomin had TED all of us gets tattoos 'cause at the time
he still wasn't convinced we were HOME. He said some nonsense about
that way if we went to some new home they'd know we were already
"fixed" - but we weren't broke, either, and IT ITCHES WAY WORSE than
the bare patch where TED steals your fur.)
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: