Old August 15th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default The Nanki-Poo Diet

wrote:
Joy wrote:

I have just discovered a new diet. I have a sweet tooth, and

usually eat something sweet after lunch and dinner. It's a
handful of jelly beans after lunch, and currently an ice cream
sandwich after dinner. I eat my meals in the living room, sitting
in my recliner with a tray table. I read while I eat, and
generally keep reading for a while afterward. If I'm having ice
cream after my meal, I'll usually at least finish a chapter before I
get up to get it. Lately, Nanki-Poo has taken to jumping up on my
lap as soon as I put the tray table down. Naturally, I can't
disturb him, so I can't go get my ice cream bar. Generally, by
the time he gets down, or I have to put him down for obvious
reasons, I'll decide it's too late for the ice cream.

This is just about the most pleasant diet I've ever heard of.

Joyce

It's never too late to for ice cream or a popsicle. Persia likes vanilla
ice cream and she'll let me up for that as long she gets a little. She's
not lactose intolerant. 1 Tbs. of ice cream (or milk) and she's happy.

Jill